Date(s) - 02/07/2018
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Memory Loss Caregiver Support and Education Group
Facilitated by: FamilyMeans Caregiving & Aging Social Workers and Dr. Charles Bransford from Stillwater Medical Group
- Are you caring for someone with memory loss?
- Would you like to connect with others in similar situations?
- Would you like to be able to check-in regularly with medical and caregiver support professionals?
- Are you looking for local resources for caregivers?
This group will explore issues such as:
- Understanding and dealing with the realities of memory loss
- Managing difficult behaviors
- Maintaining personal balance
- Planning for legal needs
- Coping with depression
- Developing support systems
- Accessing community resources
Cost: Free – pre-registration is requested
For more information or to register, call: FamilyMeans Caregiving & Aging Services at 651 439-4840