Benefits of Membership
- Being part of an effective multiple-point entry system available to family caregivers.
- Having access to information, education, and best practices to increase the quality of services offered to caregivers.
- Being part of shared outreach and marketing activities.
- Working together to create a strong voice to advocate in support of caregivers.
Requirements of Membership
- Actively participate in at least 3 meetings per calendar year
- Actively serve as a member of a workgroup or special project/activity.
- Share resources and information that may be of use to other members.
- Share caregiver information from MCSC with other networks/providers.
Interested in Learning More?
Click on the link below to view the MCSC Membership Agreement.
Interested in Joining?